At some point in our lives, many of us will experience depression, fear, and anxiety.
These are some of the most common, yet uncomfortable emotions we can have. Depression can feel crippling, making you feel profoundly discouraged, helpless, and hopeless. Anxiety often coincides, adding stress, agitation, and sometimes physical symptoms. We can work together to help you work thorough these feelings by helping you identify and process the thought patterns that have led you there. You will learn relaxation techniques to help with your anxiety. I will join you by listening carefully to your concerns, and helping you work through them. I invite you to explore your potential to establish a wonderful balance of health and happiness. Many clients who work with me in my counseling office experience:
- Increased self-worth, self-advocacy, and self-confidence
- Ability to manage stress, anxiety, depression or mania before it takes over
- Mastery of coping skills to dismantle negative thought and behavior patterns
- Competency in quality communication and anger management skills
- Capacity to create healthy boundaries and enhanced relationships
- Clarity of purpose and pride in yourself
Don’t suffer another day, you can recover your motivation, perspective, and joy.